ES-1150 Transmission Mounting Plate for 1934-1935 Chevrolet Standard
Bolt on transmission mounting plate fits Turbo 350, Powerglide, and most 3 & 4 speed transmissions. 20-5/8″ from engine to center of transmission mount. Note: late 1934 and all 1935 ‘s must have x-member.
Installation Instructions for ES-1150 Transmission Mounting Plate for 1934-1935 Chevy Standard
Note: Not for Big Block Chevy, Turbo 400 or overdrives.
This part is commonly ordered together with the CP-1105 Engine Mounting Kit, so we included instructions for both the transmission mount and the engine mounting kit.
Transmission Mount Installation (ES-1150)
1. Remove original transmission support.
2. Line up two front holes with original crossmember holes.
3. Drill and bolt new transmission mount in place.
Engine Installation (separate part, CP-1105)
1. Bolt engine mounts to the small block Chevy engine to be installed.
2. Install frame adapters around frame and clamp in position shown. Make sure adapters are straight and level.
3. Drill bolt holes in frame, then install and tighten bolts.
4. Install cushion set as shown below (note, image is for indication purposes, your parts look slightly different)
Original steering can be used by moving it back on the frame.
Driveshaft clearance is minimal where it passes through X-member center. When car is sitting in final position, this clearance should be checked.
Transmission can be raised for driveshaft clearance by installing spacers under rubber mount.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel and urethane, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.