CP-4133 Small Block Chevy V8 Engine Mounting Kit for 1933-1934 Dodge
This Kit Includes:
- Bolt on frame adapters
- Chassis Engineering side mounts
- Bolt cushion set
Use with pinto mustang IFS.
Engine mounts fit:
- Chevy V8, 1958-up : 283, 302, 307, 327, 350, 400 CI Small Block
- Chevy V6 with the distributor at rear
Installation Instructions for CP-4133 Chevy Small Block V8 Engine Swap Kit for 1933-1935 Dodge Pickup Truck, 1933 Dodge DP, 1934 Plymouth PD. May fit others, use with IFS, complete interchange not available, steering needs to be changed to use with original axle.
Frame mounts will bolt to a flat area on the frame. If they don’t match, you have a frame not covered by this kit.
1. Clamp frame mounts in place as shown. Set engine in place to make sure you have the correct positioning.
2. Drill top holes through flanges. The flat area these mounts sit on may or may not have holes already in the frame. These come in different sizes. Some slotted, and in different locations. Most however are usable as the bottom mounting holes. To mark for drilling, reach inside the frame with a pencil and mark their location on the frame mount. Do this only to the bottom holes on each side. Remove mounts and drill these holes.
3. Reinstall frame mounts and bolt in place. Use bolts that match hole size (because of size differences, bolts are not included with the kit).
4. Bolt Chassis Engineering engine mounts to engine, with the offset extending forward.
5. Install engine using the rubber cushion set, as shown
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel and urethane, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.