CP-2101GLS Chevy LS Engine Mounting Kit for 1935-1940 Ford (weld-on)
Engine Mounting Kit to fit Chevy LS into 1935-1940 Ford car and pick-up. Chassis Engineering engine side mounts eliminate frame breakage caused by the “wedge action” of stock type Chevy mounts. This kit is generally used with P/M IFS and boxed frame.
- Weld on frame adapters
- Chassis Engineering engine side mounts
- Thru bolt cushion set
- Hardware & instructions
Installation Instructions for Chevy LS Engine Swap Kit for 1935-1940 Ford Car and Pickup Truck using weld-in IFS front crossmember
Note: Even though this kit is intended for weld-in independent front end suspensions, it will also work with any swap that uses boxing plates. Boxing-plate setups require weld-in engine mounts.
1. Install any new crossmember in frame. We recommend using 3/16″ boxing plates.
2. Frame adapters may need some fitting in order to match the dimensions. Due to numerous variables coming into play involving boxing plates installation, there is no sure fit out of the box possible with frame adapters.
3. Make sure the mounts are straight and level and precisely 19″ center to center. Tack in place, then double-check measurements before finalizing the weld.
4. Bolt engine mounts to block and install engine. Install cushion set
5. The car can now use matching Chassis Engineering components such as transmission mount kits, without modifications.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel and urethane, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.