CP-2250 Small Block Ford V8 Engine Mounting Kit for 1948-1952 Ford Pickup Truck
Ford small block V8 for pickup truck using original suspension.
This Kit Includes:
- Frame adapters
- Chassis Engineering side mounts
- Bolt cushion set
Installation Instructions for CP-2250 Small Block Ford V8 Engine Swap Kit for 1948-1952 Ford 1/2 ton truck using original front suspension
1. Remove original transmission and engine.
2. Slide frame mounts inside frame rails and clamp in position using dimensions.
3. Check that frame mounts are centered side to side and front to back. They should be level side to side. Clamp top and bottom before drilling.
4. To bolt in place, drill two upper and two lower mounting holes through the frame rails and frame mount. Install and tighten the bolts.
5. Assemble engine mount as shown
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel and urethane, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.