CP-2601 Buick V6 Engine Mounting kit for 1935-1940 Ford
This kit fits Buick & Olds V6 (distributor in front) into 1935-1940 Ford car or pick up.
This kit includes:
- Bolt on frame adapters
- Chassiss Engineering side mounts
- Bolt cushion set
- Torque brackets
Installation Instructions for CP-2601 Buick-Olds V6 Engine Swap Kit for 1935-1940 Forc Car and Pickup Truck. Use with X-member modification and transmission mounting kit from Chevy V8 for 1935-1940 Ford
1. Loosely bolt torque brackets to the frame adapters.
2. Place adapters over frame and position. Clamp into place and recheck dimensions. Drill for 3/8″ bolts. Drill the two bottom homes in approximately the same location as the top holes.
3. Torque bracket will lay against front crossmember. Drill through bracket and crossmember, then bolt in place.
4. Install all bolts and tighten. Install Chassis Engineering engine mounts on engine in place of original factory mounts. Install rubber cushion set as shown
5. Install transmission spacer to transmission rubber mount. Spacer moves mount holes back 1 1/2″
6. Install X-member by following directions included with the kit.
7. Transmission and Engine can now be installed and bolted into place.
Note: Oil filter will need an adapter to clear the frame without cutting.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel and urethane, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.