CP-2150 Chevy V8 Engine Mounting Kit for 1948-1952 Ford Pickup Truck, Chevrolet small and big block V8 for pickup truck using original suspension.
This Kit Includes:
- Frame adapters
- Chassis Engineering side mounts
- Bolt cushion set
Engine mounts fit:
- Chevy V8, 1958-up : 283, 302, 307, 327, 350, 400 CI Small Block
- Chevy V8, 1965-up : 396, 402, 427, 454 CI Big Block
- Chevy V6 with the distributor at rear
Installation Instructions for CP-2150 Chevy Small Block and Chevy Big Block engine swap kit for 1948-1952 Ford 1/2 ton Pickup Truck
1. Remove original engine and transmission.
2. Slide frame mounts inside frame rails and clamp into place using dimensions.
3. Check that mounts are centered side to side and front to back. They should also be level side to side. Clamp top and bottom before drilling.
4. To bolt in place, drill two upper and two lower mounting holes through frame rails and frame mount. Install and tighten bolts.
5. Assemble engine mount, cushion and frame mount
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel and urethane, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
There are no reviews yet.