ES-4143 Transmission Mounting Kit for 1933-1934 Dodge (Mopar724,Mopar904,Manual)
Transmission Mounting Kit fits Mopar 727 & 904 as well as Manual transmissions that measure 22-5/8″ from front of bellhousing to center of tailshaft mount. Hardware & Instructions included. Removable for transmission access. Transmission cushion is included with this kit.
Installation Instructions for Mopar 727-904 and manual (that measure 22 5/8″ from front of bellhousing to center of tailshaft mount)transmission mount for 1933-1935 Dodge Pickup, 1933 Dodge DP and 1934 Plymouth PD.
1. Place transmission mount into the X rails from the bottom.
2. Center and clamp the mount in place 3″ from the center X support.
3. Install transmission mount by bolting cushion adapter plate to the transmission then bolt the mount cushion to the plate.
Note: Due to frame variations, we recommend setting engine and transmission in place to check fit, adjust if necessary.
4. Drill holes through the bottom lip.
5. Place mount in place to X rails.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel and urethane, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.