CP-2208 Flathead Ford V8 Engine Mounting Kit for 1933-1934 Ford
Engine Mounting Kit to fit Ford Flathead V8 into 1933-1934 Ford car and pick-up includes:
- Weld on frame adapters for boxed frame
- Thru bolt cushion set
Installation Instructions for CP-2208 Ford Flathead V8 Engine Swap Kit for 1933-1934 Ford Car and Pickup Truck
Fits Flathead Ford engine and Flat-O-Matic C4 conversion.
Note: Engine requires Pickup Truck waterpumps
1. Kit requires installation of front boxing plates. Remove original engine, transmission and unnecessary brackets. Frame rails should be checked for twist or out-of-square condition and corrected.
2. Once boxing plates are installed, tack-weld engine mount frame adapters in position flush with top of frame.
3. Double-check measurements and place center transmisison mount. Clamp in position and check fit.
4. Clamp bottom plate in place and line up to the dimensions below. Once in place, center-punch all holes.
5. Install bottom transmission plate. Place plate over center-punched marks and drill holes to 11/32″. Install bolts and fasten to X. Different transmissions may require custom fitting.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel and urethane, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.