CP-2104 Small Block Chevy V8 Engine Mounting Kit for 1933-1934 Ford
Engine Mounting Kit to fit small block Chevy V8 into 1933-1934 Ford car and pick-up includes:
- Weld on frame adapters for boxed frame
- Chassis Engineering engine side mounts
- Thru bolt cushion set
Engine mounts fit:
- Chevy V8, 1958-up : 283, 302, 307, 327, 350, 400 CI Small Block
- Chevy V6 with the distributor at rear
Installation Instructions for CP-2104 Chevy V8 Engine Swap Kit for 1933-1934 Ford Car and Pickup Truck
Note: always use proper safety equipment when welding and grinding!
1. Position and tack-weld both frame adapters in place as shown .
2. Double-check measurements and weld adapters to frame. If center to center distance is not 19 inches then frame thickness (2 inches when boxing plates are correctly installed) is not correct, or the rails may have been warped while installing the boxing plates. The amounts will absorb a slight misalignment.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel and urethane, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.