CP-2101G Small Block Chevy V8 Engine Mounting Kit for 1935-1940 Ford (weld-on)
Engine Mounting Kit to fit small block Chevy V8 into 1935-1940 Ford car and pick-up. Chassis Engineering engine side mounts eliminate frame breakage caused by the “wedge action” of stock type Chevy mounts. This kit is generally used with P/M IFS and boxed frame.
Engine mounts fit:
- Chevy V8, 1958-up : 283, 302, 307, 327, 350, 400 CI Small Block
- Chevy V6 with the distributor at rear
- Weld on frame adapters
- Chassis Engineering engine side mounts
- Thru bolt cushion set
- Hardware & instructions
- CP-2101 Bolt-on Mounting Kit for 1935-1940 Ford
- CP-2101P Weld-on Mounting Kit for 1935-1940 Ford with Chassis Engineering IFS
- CP-2101G Weld-on Mounting Kit for 1935-1940 Ford with non-Chassis Engineering Pinto Mustang IFS
Installation Instructions for CP-2101G Chevy Small Block V8 Engine Swap Kit for 1935-1940 Ford Car and Pickup and 1941 Ford Pickup Truck Using Pinto-Mustang Weld-On Front Crossmember.
1. Install Crossmember in frame. We recommend using 3/16″ Boxing Plates.
2. Frame adapter will need fitting to the boxing plates and new crossmember. It has proven impossible to create an exact fit since there are several variables involved in the crossmember installation. Fit frame adapters as required, to these specifications:
3. Make sure mounts are straight and level.
Tack weld in place then double check all measurements and do the final welding.
4. Bolt engine mounts to block and install engine.
5. The car can now use other Chassis Engineering parts, such as transmission kits, without modification.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel and urethane, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.