Includes bolt-on frame adapters, thru bolt cushion set, Chassis Engineering engine side mounts, bolts and instructions
Engine mounts fit:
- Chevy V8, 1958-up : 283, 302, 307, 327, 350, 400 CI Small Block
- Chevy V6 with the distributor at rear
- CP-1105 Mounting kit for 1934-1935 Chevrolet Standard
- CP-1114 Mounting Kit for 1936 Chevy Standard with cross steering
- CP-1115 Mounting Kit for 1936 Chevy Standard with Chassis Engineering or other Pinto Mustang IFS
Installation Instructions for CP-1105 Chevy Small Block Turbo350 and PowerGlide Engine Mounting Kit for 1934-1935 Chevy Standard
Note: not for Big Block Chevy, Turbo 400 or overdrives.
This part is commonly ordered together with the ES-1150 Transmission Mounting Plate, so we included instructions for both the engine mounting kit and the transmission mount.
Engine Installation (CP-1105)
1. Bolt engine mounts to the small block Chevy engine to be installed.
2. Install frame adapters around frame and clamp in position shown. Make sure adapters are straight and level.
3. Drill bolt holes in frame, then install and tighten bolts.
4. Install cushion set as shown below (note, image is for indication purposes, your parts look slightly different)
Transmission Mount Installation (seperate part, ES-1150)
1. Remove original transmission support.
2. Line up two front holes with original crossmember holes.
3. Drill and bolt new transmission mount in place.
Original steering can be used by moving it back on the frame.
Driveshaft clearance is minimal where it passes through X-member center. When car is sitting in final position, this clearance should be checked.
Transmission can be raised for driveshaft clearance by installing spacers under rubber mount.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel and urethane, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.