Chevy In-Line 6 Engine Mounts kit for 1940-1948 Chevy (194 230 250) fits 1962-up Chevrolet 194, 230 and 250 c.i. 6 cylinder into (original stock IFS only) 1941-1948 Chevrolet car
Installation Instructions for CP-1108 Chevy 6cyl Engine Swap Kit for 1941-1948 Chevy Car using original stock IFS
1. Remove original engine and transmission.
2. (Engine Mounting) Frame mount with clearance notches goes on the left side. Slip both the frame adapters over the frame in approximate position. Locate left frame adapter (only) as shown below. Clamp in position.
3. (Engine Mounting) Bolt Chassis Engineering mounts to engine with offset mount to the left.
4. (Engine Mounting) Cut center of original transmission support away for clearance.
5. (Engine Mounting) Lift engine and transmission in place. Support transmission, then center it side to side. Locate final engine position by connecting left front engine mounting. Center right frame adapter under engine mount and clamp to frame.
6. (Transmission) Any transmission can be used. To mount, use a new Chassis Engineering Chevy Crossmember (AT-1054)
7. Check all locations and clearances. Floorboard cover may need modification for clearance of same transmissions. Make sure cushion set is seated and centered. You can now mark location, remove engine, drill holes and bolt mounts to frame.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel and urethane, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.