Triangulated 9 inch Rear 4-Link for 1932 Ford Triangulated rear 4-Link fits Ford 9″ rear ends. No panhard bar needed, works best on centered housing rear end but can be easily be fitted to an offset ( stock type) rear end also. Requires boxing frame and some fitting for clearance. STATE STOCK OR CENTERED HOUSING when ordering.
Includes: Frame brackets Four bars Stainless steel ends Urethane bushings Axle brackets with coil over mounts Hardware & instructions
AR-24329 1932 Ford Triangulated Rear 4-Link
1. Adjust all bar ends to 1/4 inch of threads showing.
2. Tack weld coil over mounts to axle in this position. Set pinion angle at 4 degrees up.
3. Weld reinforcements on frame (bottom) in position as shown.
4. Locate rear end under frame in correct final position.
5. Install lower bars (long ones) in axle and front mount. Tack weld front lower mount in place.
6. Position front upper mount in corner left by boxing plate.
7. Position tabs on rear end center housing. Center mounts on axle by measuring from hub. Center section on rear end is not in center of axle.
8. Double check alignment and make final welds.
Note: This kit requires a boxed frame at the rear, use AR-2266.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel and urethane, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.